Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ability to Estimate = Cool New Toy for the Kids!

Last Saturday, my mom and I took the kids to the Tri-Cities Family Expo.  Eric was working at the booth for the school and we walked around playing and collecting up info from different programs and resources for children and families in our area. Got lots of free goodies!

One of the big draws at some of the booths was a "Guess how many..." contest. I guessed how many M&M's were in a giant glass container at the RDO Equipment booth (while the kids sat in kid sized John Deere equipment). Yesterday I found out I won 2nd place!!!

Here is what we won...

A John Deere Radio Controlled Dozer!!

Little Man is scared of mechanical noises, so he is less than pleased with the prize at this point. In the store when the manager gave it to us and showed me how to use it, he cried and said, "I don't like that toy, Mama!" Luckily he will get used to it!




Thank you RDO Equipment for the cool prize!! We're going to get years of use out of this bad boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment