Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mopping with DJ Casper

One of the things on my "To Do" list today was to mop my floor. I was not feeling it today. At all. I decided to start doing other things on my list and, in the meantime, turned on my IPod for background music.  When I ran out of things to do other than mop, I cleared everything out and swept the floor. Nothing unusual, just very boring and not at all what I want to do on a day that screams "Get into comfy clothes and bundle up under blankets on the couch and watch 'You've Got Mail'". 

No joke, as soon as I started mopping, the Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper started playing on my IPod!



And there I went, "sliding to the left" and "sliding to the right" as I mopped the floor. It actually made the whole experience enjoyable! I will most assuredly be Cha Cha Sliding my way through floor mopping in the future. A warning to those that might try it: it does take a little longer to mop when you do it this way. It's sort of hard to mop and also pull off "Hands on your knees! Hands on your knees!"

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! My students love that song! It's always a nice release after working on something challenging. It's going to be in my head all day now! Get funky with it, ya'll!

    ReplyDelete