Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Cookies

I haven't done much writing lately, but I have been busy baking Christmas cookies. I am actually more interested in the baking and decorating of cookies than I am the eating of cookies, so for the last few years I haven't done much baking. But this year our church did a cookie walk to raise money for missions, so it gave me an excuse to bake as much as I wanted! Yesterday, I hosted a Christmas cookie exchange for the mom's in L's preschool class. I'm hoping to make it an annual event. I ended up baking a second set of the Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cookies for the exchange. They look fancy, even though they aren't that difficult, and taste awesome!!





Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cookies



Snow Covered Chocolate Balls



Shortbread Candy Canes (dipped in chocolate)



Christmas Salt Cookies



Peanut Butter Kisses



Sugar Cookies & Peppermint Sugar Cookies



Frosted Sugar Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment